No Bake Hawaiian Delight Pie (Reipe using Hawaii's Best Haupia & Kulolo Mix) Posted on 19 May 23:47
Easy No Bake Pie Recipe
(Recipe using 8 oz. Bag Haupia Mix & 5.6 oz. Kulolo Mix)
- 1 Hawaii’s Best Hawaiian Haupia Mix (8 oz.)
- 1 Hawaii’s Best Hawaiian Kulolo Mix (5.6 oz.)
- 2-1/2 Cups Water
- 9” pre-made graham, shortbread, or Oreo pie shell
- Combine and mix the entire contents of each package of Haupia & Kulolo powder mix in a large bowl, set aside.
- Bring 2-1/2 Cups of water to a Hard Boil.
- Whisk while adding entire contents of bowl containing combined Haupia & Kulolo powder to the boiling water.
- Whisk vigorously for 15-20 seconds as Haupia & Kulolo mixture will start to thicken quickly.
- Remove pot from stove and continue to whisk until mixture is smooth & thick (approximately 15-20 seconds).
- Pour into desired pre-made 9” pie shell.
- Refrigerate after Haupia & Kulolo mixture cools to room temperature (approximately 3 hours until firm). For best results let pie set overnight.
- Top with Hawaii’s Best Coconut Syrup & whipped cream. Cut into slices & serve. Enjoy! Refrigerate left overs.
Option: Add chopped mac nuts as an additional topping.